NAIL AND BEAUTY TRAINING AT ITS BEST
Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School was founded by Caroline Regan-O’Reilly. Caroline is a qualified City & Guilds teacher, who has worked in the nail and beauty industry alongside some of the highest regarded professionals in Hollywood.
Since starting out in 1995, she has gained vast knowledge of a wide range of products and techniques. Through Cardiff Nail and Beauty School, it is Caroline’s aim, alongside her tutors, to pass on their valuable knowledge and experience in the vibrant world of ‘nails and beauty’ to their students.
Maybe you are already a professional working in the industry and want to polish your skills and learn new techniques? Or maybe you are just starting out in your exciting career? Then you are sure to find a course here that will suit your individual needs.
Why Choose Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School?…
- Accredited by ABT Associated beauty therapists, Professional Beauty Direct and Towergate Beauty Insurance
- Small group classes held in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Highly motivated and professional tutors that will inspire and guide you in the right direction.
- All courses are available Monday to Sunday, and can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Training at Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School (Central location)
- One to One Training
- Training in your own salon (Available for two or more students)
- Weekend courses
- Evening courses (Selected courses only)
- Tailor made Package Courses (Please see latest news page)
Call now on 07798588680