Acrylic powder and liquid nail extension course
Contact the office on 07798588680 for more details
The acrylic powder and liquid nail extension course is perfect for those wanting to become fully qualified Acrylic P&L Nail Technicians.
Acrylic nails are made up of a two-component system using liquid and powder. They are currently, along with gel nail extensions, one of the more popular and hard wearing of all nail enhancements available in the UK today.
During the acrylic P&L nail extension course you will learn the following:-
• Preparation of working area
• Client consultation
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Contra indications
• Contra actions
• Knowledge of nail anatomy
• Knowledge of nail disorders and diseases
• Manicure of natural nail
• Preparing nails for extensions
• Tip application
• Correct use of files and buffers
• Understanding grit sizes
• Applying acrylic including pink / whites
• Finishing and buffing
• Importance of manufacturing instructions
• Assessment of nails for in-fills or rebalance
• Application of products for in-fills or rebalance
• Product removal
• Delivery of home care advice
Qualification: Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise as a professional P&L Acrylic Nail Technician.