Gel Nail Extension Course – 2 day course
Contact the office on 07798588680 for more details
The gel nail extension course is an ideal choice for beginners wanting to become fully qualified Gel Nail Technicians.
Gel nails are easier to master than powder and liquid acrylic, as it does not set until cured with a UV or LED lamp, allowing you more time to work with and sculpt the product. Gel is so versatile that it can also be used to strengthen the natural nail when used without extension tips as an overlay.
During the gel nail extension course, you will learn the following:-
• Preparation of working area
• Client consultation
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Contra indications
• Contra actions
• Knowledge of nail anatomy
• Knowledge of nail disorders and diseases
• Manicure of natural nail
• Preparing nails for extensions
• Tip application
• Definition of soft and hard gels, and their uses
• Correct use of files and buffers
• Understanding grit sizes
• Applying gel
• Use of UV and LED lamps
• Importance of manufacturing instructions
• Assessing nails for in-fills or rebalance
• Application of products for in-fills or rebalance
• Product Removal
• Home Care Advice
Qualification: Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise as a professional Gel Nail Technician.