This course is for beginners and existing technicians who wish to master the techniques of the latest on vogue trend of the industry. You will become a Brow artist with your Big Beautiful Brows course. This course will give you the confidence to offer your clients a define brow with the 10 step techniques. You will learn create the perfect arch for your client, looking at facial shapes and tailoring the creation of your Bespoke BB Brow, for your individual client. Threading is a method of hair removal originating in Asia. In more recent times it has gained popularity in Western countries, especially with a cosmetic application particularly for removing/shaping eyebrows. In threading, a thin (cotton) thread is doubled, then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short rows of hair. We teach you the hand method where you cradle the thread,it is more hygienic than the mouth method. Threading allows a more precise shape which creates a defined finish to the BB Brow.
We will teach you how to custom blend colour with make up and tint, to create a look that your client can carry on at home. The BB Brow mapping will guide you to create the techniques of Tinting, Waxing, Threading, Shaping, Powdering, Gel, Pencil, Blending, Cutting & Tweezing. You can use your techniques and depth consultation to achieve a perfect BB Brow and continue your clients treatments with a treatment plan and regrowth programme. You will create a perfect arch for your clients Beautiful Brow.
All Products and equipment required for the training will be provided. No written exams are required as you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need. we will also verbally questioning to ensure your knowledge.
- During the BB Brows course you will learn the following:
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and ph
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Contra indications
- Contra actions
- Client consultations and record cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Brow Shaping
- Assessing the facial shapes
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- Different threading & waxing methods
- Treatment procedure of the eye brow tint
- Sequences of using the products
- Concept & Practical tuition to perform with confidence
- Client aftercare advice
Qualification: Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise as a professional Massage Therapist