This comprehensive 3 day course is designed for beginners who would like to train in both gel and acrylic nail enhancements, to become a fully qualified Nail Technician, offering a versatile service to their clients.
During the Gel and P&L Acrylic Nail Extension Course you will learn the following:-
• Preparation of working area
• Client consultation
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Contra indications
• Contra actions
• Knowledge of nail shapes and anatomy
• Knowledge of nail conditions, disorders and diseases
• Manicure of the natural nail
• Preparing nails for extensions
• Tip application
• Use of files and buffers
• Understanding grit sizes
• Applying gel, including pink and whites
• Applying P&L acrylic, including pink and whites
• Safe use of UV and LED lamps
• Finishing and buffing
• Importance of manufacturing instructions
• Assessing nails for in-fills or rebalance
• Application of products for in-fills or rebalance
• Product removal
Qualification: Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise as a professional Nail Technician.