Brow Lamination is the latest innovation in the brow industry.
Thick, fluffy brows are bang on trend right now and difficult to achieve if the natural brow hairs point down. Brow lamination lifts the hairs from the root and sets them in place meaning the brows appear thicker, fluffier and always stay in place. Results last up to 6-8 weeks.
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and Physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Patch Testing
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Assessing Facial and Brow shapes
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- Product application
- Sequences of using the products
- Client aftercare advice