These terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check back regularly
- A non refundable Booking fee is required to book a place on any of our courses booking fee is £50 per course that is up to £300 and £100 for any course over the cost of £300
- If you are unable to attend a course you may transfer to the same course at a later date providing 14 days notice is given and the course has been paid for in full. This is at the discretion of Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School, and we will only accommodate this in the first instance
- We cannot be held responsible for the costs or loss of earnings due to course cancellation.
- Cardiff Nail & Beauty Training School are not responsible for the loss of any valuables or possessions which occur within the building or location where the course are held
- Payment is required 1 week prior to training course.
- In the event of Cardiff Nail & Beauty Training School cancelling a course, we will offer alternative dates or a full refund
- If the full balance hasn’t been paid before the date of the course you will receive a payment reminder, failure to pay in full within the agreed time may result in your course being cancelled and deposit lost.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness, or an emergency please contact us at your earliest convenience, the remaining balance will be held and transferred to the same course at a later date however the original booking fee will need to be paid again.
- Failure to attend a confirmed course on the day will result in the loss of any payment made for the course
- A minimum of 14 days notice must be given if you are unable to attend a course, failure to do so will result in the loss of payment.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they read the full details of the course prior to booking and adhere to any requests or prerequisites.
- Your booking will be confirmed and training manual sent on receipt of full payment. Courses cannot be changed once the training manual has been sent.
- All documents, training manuals and papers supplied by Cardiff Nail & Beauty Training School must not be copied, reproduced or used in anyway, all documentation is copyright to Cardiff Nail & Beauty Training School and must not be used in any form.
- Please be on time for your course, if you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be able to attend. If you are running late please contact us to let us know
- Students must be willing to receive the treatment as part of their course, if there are any reasons why this will not be possible please advise us when booking.
- For students attending nail courses. Nail enhancements must NOT be worn
- Students who are pregnant or breastfeeding must advise us prior to booking a place on a course as it may effect the course.
- Chaperones are only permitted if there is a physical or medical need, and it has been arranged with us beforehand.
- Refunds for course fees (not including booking fees) are at the discretion of Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School, providing notice of at-least 14 days is given prior to the course starting.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Additional or replacement certificates issued since will be chargeable at £10.00 per certificate
- Our tutors are always available after your course to assist you with any help you need and we offer all our students one free refresher day taken within 6 months of training date. ; in order to book a free refresher course students we be asked to provide evidence of 3 case studies so that our tutor can gain an understanding of the support you require.
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details of the complaint in writing as soon as possible. We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.