The Russian Layering Technique is also known as Russian Lashes and 3D-6D lashes, originated in Russia. This multi-lash technique involves adhering synthetic, ultra-fine lashes onto a single natural lash. The main benefit of Russian Layering is that it gives clients a full, high impact glamorous look with maximum natural looking volume.
This Advanced course can perfect your existing lash technician skills. Working with the latest techniques and offering your existing clients new treatments and develop your expertise, making you a successful lash technician. You will learn to pick up the lashes in multiple 2D- 6D to add the volume for a dense eyelash. You will also learn how to create different volume looks by assessing clients with lash mapping.
We work on small groups of students to perfect your techniques, you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need. we will also verbally questioning to ensure your knowledge. You will then be asked to continue your study by sending further pictures to help your progression.
- What are Russian Volume Lashes
- Benefits of Russian Volume Lashes
- How to Pick Up Multiple Lashes
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Techniques for Lash Pick Up for Extreme Volume
- How to Achieve Different Volume Looks (Lash Styling)
- Eyelash Curvature Length & Thickness
- Lash Mapping & No. of Lashes to Apply
- Russian Volume Lash Removal
- Maintenance of Lash Extensions
- Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and record cards
- How to Use Glue Correctly
- Anatomy & Physiology, looking at the hair growth cycle
- How to Prepare Your Work Space
- Treatment Procedure
- Application of Russian Volume Extensions
- Use of Lash Curer Tool assessing the eye shapes
- Pricing & Time Guidelines
- Aftercare Advice
- Qualification: Cardiff Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate.