Facial massage with Jade Roller has been designed to aid lymphatic drainage, reduce puffiness and release tension in facial muscles. Jade rollers are fairly simple devices by today’s standards, they do a wonderful job to help the skin glow and relieve puffiness. With regular use, this simple beauty tool can help improve skin health. Jade rollers basically work by giving the face a gentle massage. This helps boost circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage.
WHAT IS A GUA SHA FACIAL TREATMENT?
Facial Gua sha is kind of like yoga for the face; it works areas of tension in the face and neck, thereby improving circulation, reducing pain, and increasing physical and mental relaxation. Gua sha relieves tension, detoxifies, and produces glowing skin. It detoxifies by encouraging lymphatic drainage. As you improve lymphatic drainage, you restore healthy circulation. Greater circulation means less waste hanging around under the surface. As that waste loosens, it leaves more space for proper blood flow and increased levels of oxygen throughout the body. The beautifying result of this lymphatic drainage and increased circulation is reduced facial lines, skin that appears to be lifted and firmed with a more even tone.
Facial cupping is a type of non-invasive therapy generally used to tighten, smoothen, and contour facial skin. Similar to body cupping, it involves pressing cups on the skin to pull in the surface layer of skin. Facial cupping promotes circulation, which may help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decrease puffiness.
- Course Content
- What is Jade Roller Facial, its history and its benefits?
- What is Chinese Gua Sha Facial, its history and its benefits?
- What is Cupping, its history and its benefits?
- Jade Gemstone and its history
- Equipment/Products needed for treatment
- Looking after and using your Jade Crystal Tools
- Looking after your facial cups
- Client Consultation procedure
- Consultation Form
- GP Referral Letter
- Contraindications and Client’s expectations
- How to prepare for the treatment
- Hygiene and Professionalism
- Preparing your work area
- Your working environment
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety for COSHH Regulations
- Industry Regulations
- Professional Ethics
- Data Protection/GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Risk Assessment
- Code of practise for Therapists
- Aftercare Advice
- Anatomy & Physiology relevant to this treatment
- How to use the tools
- Jade Gua Sha procedure
- Jade Roller procedure
- Facial Cupping procedure